Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating: 

- I finished the first draft I was working on for Camp NaNo (at 17,000 words, it was a very short first draft!) so I've carried on with the edits for the novel I wrote for NaNo a couple of years ago. I read through the rewrite's I've done so far, and I can't believe I've ignored this story for so long. I've only been writing it for the last couple of days, and I've loved it. I'm at 19841 words out of my 25,000 now - not long 'til finish!

- My mum booked a holiday to Greece for us while we're off in August, and I can't wait! We weren't originally going to be going abroad this year, but I'm glad we are. I need a break from work!

- I've been carrying on with my cooking from scratch, and I'm still enjoying it. It's fun, and it makes us more adventurous with what we eat, which is great. Plus, it feels much healthier. 

- Just one week to go and I'm off work for two - I hope next week goes fast! 

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear that your writing is going so well, and a trip to Greece sounds amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you're making such great progress on the writing and editing. Plus a trip to Greece. Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the writing progress. Hope you have a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the writing. Enjoy Greece and have a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Hope you have a wonderful time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Nano progress...almost done ;) And yay to Greece! What a great way to end the summer. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck writing the rest of the 25000 words, and have fun in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the excellent progress with both of your NaNo projects! Greece sounds like it will be wonderful! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that your writing is going so well. I bet that's helping to keep you motivated. :-)

    And enjoy your two weeks off when they come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I've always wanted to go to Greece! What a cool trip. Have an awesome time, and take lots of pictures for us, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoo for progress! I love it when you uncover a gem and the muse strikes you over the head. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!